9- Phnom Penh-Battambang-Pailin 3days-2nights/$111
For 15 people upwards, prices are negotiable
Pailin is located around Tonle Sap Lake in the west of Cambodia, about 371 kilometers from Phnom Penh via National Roads No 5 and 57 across Kandal, Kampong Speu (Phsar Udong), Kampong Chhnang, Pursat, and Battambang. This province covers 803 square kilometers and is subdivided into 1 district, 8 communes, and 79 villages. The current population is approximately 70,482 which most of them being farmers. This province has many tourism sites such as: Phnom Yat, Phnom Koy, O'Eb, and Kbal O'Tavao.
DAY 1: PHNOM PENH - BATTAMBANG - PAILIN
- 6:30am depart from Phnom Penh to Pailin city
- Lunch at the local restaurant in Battambang city
- Visit Sampov mountain then continue to Pailin city
- Check in at the hotel and relax a few hours
- Visit Yat mountain that is the cultural history resort and the old pagoda
- Dinner at the local restaurant and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2: PAILIN - BATTAMBANG
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Shopping at local market and see jem decoration
- Visit Phnom Khiev natural resort
- Lunch at the local restaurant and continue to Battambang and visit Kamping Puoy Lake (on the way watch Cambodian rice cultivation Field)
- Dinner at the local restaurant in Battambang city and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 3: BATTAMBANG - PURSAT - PHNOM PENH
- Breakfast at the local restaurant
- Visit Phnom Banon, Grape farm and Phsar Natt
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Continue to Pursat Province
- Visit NakTa Klang Meung resort
- Return to Phnom Penh.