4- Preah Vihear Temple 3 days - 2 nights / $127
For 15 people upwards, prices are negotiable
Preah Vihear is located in northern Cambodia with borders to Laos and Thailand. It's approximately 294 kilometers away from Phnom Penh capital city via National Road No 6 and 62 across Kandal, Kampong Cham and Kampong Thom provinces. It covers an area of 13,788 square kilometers subdivided into 7 districts, 49 communes, and 208 villages. The recent population is about 171,139. The city of Preah Vihear is called Tbeng Meanchey. It is statistically reported that 85% of people live on farming and the remaining 15% live on fishing and trading. Preah Vihear is well-known for its hotspots such as Preah Khan Kompong Svay Temple, Kork Beng Temple and Preah Vihear Temple, which has been inscribed as World Heritage in 2008 by UNESCO.
DAY 1: PHNOM PENH - ANLONG VENG
- 6:30am Depart from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap city
- Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant in Siem Reap city
- Arrival at Anlong Veng district, visit Pol Pot grave and Ta Mok house
- Dinner at the local restaurant, overnight in guesthouse in Anlong Veng.
DAY 2: ANLONG VENG - PREAH VIHEAR
- Breakfast at the local restaurant
- Departure to visit Preah Vihear temple, picnic lunch then transfer to Siem Reap city
- Buffet dinner at the local restaurant and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Visit Angkor Wat and Bayon temple
- Lunch at the local restaurant then transfer to Phnom Penh.