2-Phnom Penh - Kampong Thom - Siem Reap
3 days - 2 nights / 152$
For 15 people upwards, prices are negotiable
Kampong Thom is located in the northeastern part of Cambodia and it is 168 kilometers from Phnom Penh via National Road No 6 across Kandal and Kampong Cham Provinces. The province has a total land area of 13,814 square kilometers subdivided to 7 districts, 83 communes and 732 villages. The recent population is about 631,409. The city of Kampong Thom is called Stung Sen. The People normally work as farmer, fisherman and sellers. Some tourist attractions which interest local and international visitors are Santuk mountain, Stung Prey Pros, Sambor Prei Kuk temple and Prasat Andet temple etc.
DAY 1: PHNOM PENH - KAMPONG THOM
- 6:30am Depart form Phnom Penh to Kampong Thom province
- On the way visit Kuhak Norkor temple
- Arrived Khmer Home Stay for Pony-Cart to see the villager's lifestyle
- After lunch at the local restaurant continue to Krong Teuk resort, boat, attraction & daily activities (own payment)
- At the evening enjoy sunset by the Ox-cart
- After dinner enjoy with Khmer traditional dancing and overnight at home stay.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP
- Breakfast at the local restaurant and continue to Siem Reap city
- Visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon and Terrace of Leper King
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- At the afternoon visit Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat temple and enjoy sunset on Bakheng mountain
- Dinner at the local restaurant with Apsara dancing.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH
- Breakfast then transfer to Kampong Thom province to visit Sambor Prei kuk temple
- Lunch at the local restaurant and transfer to Phnom Penh.